Looking to feel your horse light, engaged, supple, and balanced?
Interested in learning how to develop a horse using classical dressage from anywhere in the world?
With the online program, you can learn the principles of classical dressage with me to improve your riding, supple and balance your horse and help it develop self-carriage, and quickly progress to more advanced movements once you’ve mastered the fundamentals.
If you think dressage is boring – think again! Classical dressage gives you an in-depth understanding of the horse’s biomechanics, how to read each movement and the tendencies of each horse, and how to use training to create a feeling of balance and lightness like nothing else.
How it Works
- We’ll connect first about what you’re working on, and what you’d like to improve or experience more of with your horse or in your riding.
- We’ll then set up an Intro Video Feedback session, where you send in a short video of you riding your horse(s). I then send back a detailed video with comments on what I see, explaining why things are happening, and what you can do to improve them. I also include action items and exercises to help you put things into practice right away.
- Students can then set up either Live Training sessions or Video Feedback sessions, to begin working together to create more lightness and balance.
- In Live Training sessions, we connect over Zoom for real-time feedback, just like in an in-person lesson. If you have internet in your arena, bluetooth ear pods or headphones, and are able to film yourself or be filmed, this is a great option for in-depth and in-the-moment training. No one to film you? No problem! You can get one of Pivo’s innovative systems here.
1hr Live Training sessions
These sessions are the most in-depth and tailored to hone your riding, so you can quickly progress beyond the basics and learn to develop your your horse in greater balance and lightness. These are $75 USD.
In Video Feedback Training sessions, students send in short videos of themselves working with horses, from doing in-hand exercises to riding. I review the videos and send back my detailed video feedback along with custom notes, explaining what I see, why things are happening, and how you can learn exactly how to improve your horse and your riding. Students practice what they’ve learned, and send in regular videos and questions to continue learning and progressing. These sessions are either:
1hr Video Feedback Training sessions
In these sessions we review longer videos collaboratively, with lots of time for questions and discussions. These are $75 USD.
1/2hr Video Feedback Training sessions
In these classic sessions I review shorter videos individually, and send my detailed feedback and notes. These are $40 USD.
- Sessions can be booked individually or together as a monthly package, and payments are processed through PayPal.
Sessions can be booked individually or together as a monthly package, and can be in English or German.
Payments are processed through PayPal after booking a Training session.
Don’t have someone to film you? Get one of Pivo’s innovative systems here.